Jump to Main Content
- Sangpring, Yada, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of food engineering 2017 v.211 pp. 7-14
- color; energy; mixing; monitoring; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; wheat
- ... The relationship between the mixing state of wheat flour–water systems and the mechanical energy generated using a vertical mixer was revealed. To determine the mixing state, we measured the color changes in the systems using a color difference meter by adding caramel color regent as the indicator and measured the spin-spin relaxation time (T2) by a low-field 1H NMR technique. The mixing progress ...
- Sangpring, Yada, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2015 v.64 no.2 pp. 1107-1113
- cooking; cooking quality; extensibility; hardness; magnetic resonance imaging; microstructure; noodles; rehydration; rice; rice flour; sodium chloride; starch; tensile strength; texture
- ... It is believed that salt can reduce the hardness and increase the elasticity of dried rice noodle. However, there is no scientific evidence on the role of salt on the quality of the dried rice noodle. This work aimed to investigate the effect of NaCl on the microstructure of dried rice noodle, water migration in rice noodle during cooking, and the texture of cooked rice noodle. The level of NaCl u ...