Jump to Main Content
- Santín, A., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Progress in oceanography 2019 v.173 pp. 9-25
- continental shelf; marine protected areas; monitoring; morphometry; photographs; quantitative analysis; Mediterranean Sea
- ... Nowadays, there is still a huge lack of knowledge regarding the morphology and size structure of sponge populations and their possible ecological implications. This study assesses, by means of quantitative analyses of video transects and morphometric analyses on still photographs, the geographical, bathymetrical and size-structure distribution of the most relevant habitat-forming sponge species on ...
- Santin, A. D., et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Archives of virology 2006 v.151 no.10 pp. 1899-1916
- carcinoma; dendritic cells; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; humans; immune response; patients; seroprevalence; uterine cervical neoplasms; vaccination; women
- ... Human papillomaviruses (HPVs), particularly HPV-16/18, are linked to cervical cancer development. Full-length, recombinant HPV-16/18 E7 oncoproteins were used in a new streptavidin-biotin capture ELISA method to investigate anti-HPV E7 antibody prevalence in serum. Sera from 99 healthy women, 70 cervical cancer patients, and 30 patients with cervical pre-invasive neoplasia were analyzed. Anti-HPV- ...