Jump to Main Content
- Santana, Cinthya Souza, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Scientia horticulturae 2019 v.246 pp. 146-154
- confidence interval; crops; early development; field experimentation; fruits; genotype; growth models; logit analysis; salads; seedlings; tomatoes
- ... The aim of this study is to describe the productive behavior of salad tomato genotypes using adjusted growth models. Data were obtained from field experiments performed in 2015/2016 using the Cordillera, Ellen and Santa Clara genotypes, and in 2016/2017 using the Cordillera and Gaucho genotypes. Five and nine harvests were carried out in 2015/2016 and 2016/2017 respectively, and the variables meas ...
- Santana, Cinthya Souza, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Scientia horticulturae 2018 v.233 pp. 220-224
- Solanum melongena; confidence interval; eggplants; fruit quality; fruits; horticulture; raw fruit
- ... Due to the increasing consumption of eggplant (Solanum melongena L.), research should be carried out with this horticultural species aiming at providing technical recommendations for increasing production and quality of fruits. The aim of this study was to estimate the plot and sample size, as well the number of replications suitable for eggplant trials. Two uniformity trials were performed with e ...