Jump to Main Content
- Santos, I. F. C., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Anatomia, histologia, embryologia 2018 v.47 no.3 pp. 239-249
- Hydrochoerus hydrochaeris; adults; animals; femur; fibula; ileum; muscles; pelvic bones; radiography; sesamoid bones; tarsus (bone); tibia
- ... This study aimed to describe the radiographic anatomy and osteology and to evaluate angular radiographic measurements—Norberg angle, inclination angle and anteversion angle—of the pelvic limbs in free‐ranging capybaras. Twenty cadavers of free‐ranging capybaras (Hydrochoerus hydrochaeris), including five adults and 15 subadults, were studied. Ventrodorsal, craniocaudal, dorsoplantar and mediolater ...
- Santos, I. F. C., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Veterinary quarterly 2016 v.36 no.1 pp. 22-29
- cattle; foot diseases; goats; horses; radiography; sheep
- ... Digital venography is a contrast angiography technique used to study digital vascularity. The technique is simple to be carried out and can be performed under field conditions using a standard radiographic unit. The venogram examination is used to complement conventional radiographic examinations in animals affected by foot diseases. Discrepancy in the contrast vascular pattern may be observed bef ...