Jump to Main Content
- Santos, Mario F.C., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Phytochemistry letters 2019 v.29 pp. 91-93
- Auricularia; alkaloids; carbon; chromatography; enzyme inhibitors; fruiting bodies; histone deacetylase; mushrooms; secondary metabolites; spectral analysis
- ... Mushroom alkaloids are of a considerable interest as a consequence of their unique secondary metabolites. This work describes the isolation and identification of brotasic acid methyl ester (1) from the fruiting bodies of the mushroom Auricularia sp. After isolation using a series of chromatographic steps, compound 1 was identified by analysis of spectroscopic data and has a novel carbon skeleton. ...
- Santos, Mario F.C., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Phytochemistry letters 2019 v.30 pp. 31-37
- Aniba; Croton; adverse effects; aerial parts; anti-inflammatory activity; anti-inflammatory agents; bioactive compounds; ears; edema; fractionation; high performance liquid chromatography; lignans; mechanism of action; mice; neutrophils; octane; spectral analysis
- ... Two new bicyclic octane neolignans, 1, 2, and the known bicyclic octane neolignan 3 were obtained by HPLC fractionation of the crude extract of aerial parts and the stem of Aniba firmula (Lauraceae’s family). The identification of its structures was made by spectroscopic analysis. The Lauraceae is well-known for its anti-inflammatory potential and is a rich source of bioactive compounds. The eﬀ ;e ...