Jump to Main Content
- Sarma, Jayasri Das, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of biosciences 2017 v.42 no.2 pp. 231-244
- Coronavirinae; cell fusion; lysosomes; pathogenicity; physiological transport; sequence alignment; signal peptide
- ... Intracellular trafficking and localization studies of spike protein from SARS and OC43 showed that SARS spike protein is localized in the ER or ERGIC compartment and OC43 spike protein is predominantly localized in the lysosome. Differential localization can be explained by signal sequence. The sequence alignment using Clustal W shows that the signal sequence present at the cytoplasmic tail plays ...
- Sarma, Jayasri Das, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.96 pp. 53777-53787
- Murine hepatitis virus; axons; carbon nanotubes; cell lines; chemical bonding; green fluorescent protein; laminin; viral antigens
- ... Single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWNTs) have been increasingly used as scaffolds for neuronal growth and differentiation. In this report, we have investigated how biocompatible functionalized SWNTs can affect the neuronal growth and morphology of an established neuronal cell line neuro2a (N2a). Interestingly, SWNTs covalently attached with biocompatible poly-d-lysine (PDL), facilitate neuronal grow ...