Jump to Main Content
- Sartore, Luca, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of agricultural, biological, and environmental statistics 2019 v.24 no.1 pp. 26-48
- Census of Agriculture; farms; national surveys
- ... When conducting a national survey or census, administrative data may be available that can provide reliable values for some of the variables. Survey and census estimates should be consistent with reliable administrative data. Calibration can be used to improve the estimates by further adjusting the survey weights so that estimates of targeted variables honor bounds obtained from administrative dat ...
- Sartore, Luca, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Computers and Geosciences 2016 v.94 pp. 40-47
- Markov chain; algorithms; case studies; data collection; geostatistics; kriging; models; prediction; Italy
- ... The paper presents the spatial Markov Chains (spMC) R-package and a case study of subsoil simulation/prediction located in a plain site of Northeastern Italy. spMC is a quite complete collection of advanced methods for data inspection, besides spMC implements Markov Chain models to estimate experimental transition probabilities of categorical lithological data. Furthermore, simulation methods base ...