Jump to Main Content
- Scandiani, Mercedes, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Australasian plant disease notes 2017 v.12 no.1 pp. 20
- Cercospora kikuchii; Colletotrichum truncatum; Diaporthe; active ingredients; fungicides; median effective concentration; mycelium; pathogens; risk; soybeans; succinate dehydrogenase (quinone); Argentina
- ... Late season diseases cause yield reductions to soybean grown worldwide. In Argentina, fungicide mixtures composed of quinone outside inhibitors (QoIs) and demethylation inhibitors (DMIs), and the newly introduced succinate dehydrogenase inhibitors (SDHIs), have been effective in managing these diseases. Nevertheless, the risk of selecting strains with resistance to these classes of fungicides is c ...
- Scandiani, Mercedes, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Biological control 2015 v.90 pp. 173-186
- Pseudomonas chlororaphis; Pseudomonas putida; biofertilizers; biofilm; biological control; corn; crops; fungi; genes; germination; growth promotion; no-tillage; pathogens; plant development; plant growth; principal component analysis; probiotics; rhizosphere; ribosomal DNA; seedlings; soil; soybeans; Argentina
- ... Members of the Pseudomonas genus colonize the rhizosphere of different plant species and display plant-probiotic traits. Therefore, they are interesting candidates for biological agricultural inputs to stimulate plant development and/or promote crop health. We have generated a collection of 19 isolates of pseudomonads obtained from either bulk soil or the rhizosphere of healthy individuals of majo ...