Jump to Main Content
- Schöny, Gerhard, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Fuel processing technology 2018 v.173 pp. 103-111
- adsorbents; adsorption; bubbles; carbon dioxide; flue gas; fluidized beds; heat transfer; surface area; temperature
- ... Most recently, a new reactor design of a continuous temperature swing adsorption (TSA) CO2 capture process has been proposed by the authors of this work. The reactor design incorporates interconnected multi-stage fluidized bed columns that act as adsorber and desorber in the TSA process. In the course of this work, a comprehensive parameter variation was performed in the TSA bench scale unit, to s ...
- Schöny, Gerhard, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Powder technology 2017 v.316 pp. 519-527
- adsorbents; adsorption; carbon dioxide; desorption; flue gas; fluidized beds; heat exchangers; heat transfer; powders; surface area; temperature
- ... Most recently, the authors of this work introduced a reactor design for a new post-combustion CO2 capture process that is based on continuous temperature swing adsorption. The system comprises two interconnected multi-stage fluidized bed columns that enable counter-current contact of adsorbent and gas streams in the adsorption and desorption step. The system further allows for effective heat manag ...