Jump to Main Content
- Scheving, Reynir, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.125 pp. 847-855
- Gadus morhua; amino acid sequences; arginine; biotechnology; heat stability; lysine; pH; peptides; substrate specificity; trypsin; vertebrate viruses; viral proteins
- ... Atlantic cod trypsin ZT is biochemically characterized for the first time in this report in comparison to a group I trypsin (cod trypsin I). To our knowledge, trypsin ZT is the first thoroughly characterized group III trypsin. A more detailed understanding of trypsin ZT biochemistry may give insight into its physiological role as well as its potential use within the biotechnology sector. Stability ...
- Scheving, Reynir, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of proteomics 2012 v.75 no.13 pp. 3987-4004
- aconitate hydratase; biotin; gel electrophoresis; glutathione synthase; mice; nerve tissue; nitric oxide; nitric oxide synthase; pain; protein disulfide-isomerase; protein folding; proteins; signal transduction; spinal cord; surgery
- ... Nitric oxide is a pain signaling molecule and exerts its influence through two primary pathways: by stimulation of soluble guanylylcyclase and by direct S-nitrosylation (SNO) of target proteins. We assessed in the spinal cord the SNO-proteome with two methods, two-dimensional S-nitrosothiol difference gel electrophoresis (2D SNO-DIGE) and SNO-site identification (SNOSID) at baseline and 24h after ...