Jump to Main Content
- Schulz, William S, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Vaccine 2018 v.36 no.50 pp. 7625-7631
- children; databases; decision making; educational methods; health care workers; hospitals; influenza; influenza vaccination; pregnancy; pregnant women; questionnaires; vaccines
- ... Online media may influence women’s decision to undergo vaccination during pregnancy. The aims of this mixed-methods study were to: (1) examine the portrayal of maternal vaccination in online media and (2) establish the perceived target of vaccine protection as viewed by pregnant women and maternity healthcare professionals (HCPs).Online media articles on maternal vaccination (published July-Decemb ...
- Schulz, William S., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Vaccine 2015 v.33 no.34 pp. 4165-4175
- immunization; issues and policy; managers; surveys; systematic review; vaccines
- ... In March 2012, the SAGE Working Group on Vaccine Hesitancy was convened to define the term “vaccine hesitancy”, as well as to map the determinants of vaccine hesitancy and develop tools to measure and address the nature and scale of hesitancy in settings where it is becoming more evident.The definition of vaccine hesitancy and a matrix of determinants guided the development of a survey tool to ass ...