Jump to Main Content
- Schwartz, Uwe, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Molecular cell 2019 v.73 no.6 pp. 1243-1254.e6
- DNA; epigenetics; gene expression; genome-wide association study; histones; humans; non-coding RNA; nucleosomes
- ... Chromatin-associated non-coding RNAs modulate the epigenetic landscape and its associated gene expression program. The formation of triple helices is one mechanism of sequence-specific targeting of RNA to chromatin. With this study, we show an important role of the nucleosome and its relative positioning to the triplex targeting site (TTS) in stabilizing RNA-DNA triplexes in vitro and in vivo. Tri ...
- Schwartz, Uwe, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Genome biology 2014 v.15 no.12 pp. 536
- DNA; RNA; binding sites; endothelial cells; gene expression; genes; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; humans; micrococcal nuclease; nucleosomes; transcription (genetics); transcription factor NF-kappa B; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... BACKGROUND: The rearrangement of nucleosomes along the DNA fiber profoundly affects gene expression, but little is known about how signalling reshapes the chromatin landscape, in three-dimensional space and over time, to allow establishment of new transcriptional programs. RESULTS: Using micrococcal nuclease treatment and high-throughput sequencing, we map genome-wide changes in nucleosome positio ...
- PubMed Central: