Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: scott?
- Scotti, Adalgisa, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- International journal of phytoremediation 2019 v.21 no.9 pp. 899-907
- Helianthus annuus; Rhizophagus intraradices; bioaccumulation factor; chromium; constructed wetlands; copper; heavy metals; irrigation; manganese; mycorrhizal fungi; pH; phytoremediation; polluted soils; strontium; vegetables; volcanic ash; zinc
- ... We present a novel constructed wetland called a vegetable depuration module (VDM) as a pilot test of a bioremediation system (BS) for decontaminating water and soil polluted with heavy metals. The VDM consisted of a pool filled with stones of different granulometry and a substrate top layer composed of a mixture of soil and volcanic ash (50:50, v/v) supplemented with 350 ppm Zn. The BS of sunflowe ...
- Scotti, Adalgisa, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Symbiosis 2017 v.72 no.2 pp. 143-152
- Claroideoglomeraceae; Glomeraceae; alkalinity; altitude; arsenic; conservation areas; fungal communities; habitats; indigenous species; life history; morphospecies; mountains; mycorrhizal fungi; sequence analysis; sodium; soil; spores; strontium; toxic substances; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae; wetlands; Andes region; Argentina
- ... The Laguna Brava Nature Reserve is a stressful habitat in the Andean Mountains (Argentina) dominated by extreme abiotic factors: high altitude and UV radiance, hypersalinity, alkalinity, and high concentrations of toxic elements in the soil. The sparse native vegetation that inhabits Laguna Brava and Mulas Muertas wetlands is frequently colonized by arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungi. It is, howeve ...