Jump to Main Content
- Sekaran, Saravanan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Life sciences 2020 v.250 pp. 117582
- clinical trials; embryonic stem cells; heart; heart failure; immunomodulators; induced pluripotent stem cells; inflammation; mesenchymal stromal cells; myocardial infarction; neutralization; therapeutics
- ... The ineffective immunosuppressant's and targeted strategies to neutralize inflammatory mediators have worsened the scenario of heart failure and have opened many questions for debate. Stem cell therapy has proven to be a promising approach for treating heart following myocardial infarction (MI). Adult stem cells, induced pluripotent stem cells and embryonic stem cells are possible cell types and h ...
- Sekaran, Saravanan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.136 pp. 755-763
- antibodies; chickens; diagnostic techniques; early diagnosis; egg yolk; humans; immunoassays; immunoglobulin G; immunoglobulin Y; immunotherapy; morbidity; mortality; parasites; parasitology; parasitoses
- ... Early diagnosis and treatment of parasitic diseases are indispensable to combat parasites mediated morbidity and mortality in humans and animals. Mammalian sourced antibodies are being successfully used in immunotherapy and immunoassays. However, their increased conservation amongst mammals, involves them in unnecessary interaction and immune mediated pathologies, obstructing their applications in ...