Jump to Main Content
- Serra, João, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Agriculture, ecosystems & environment 2019 v.283 pp. 106568
- cost effectiveness; crop production; issues and policy; livestock; mineral fertilizers; models; nitrogen; pollution; roughage; soil; Denmark; Portugal
- ... Gross nitrogen balances (GNB) at the national level are a broad indicator of reactive nitrogen (N) pollution but the identification of pollution hotspots is necessary for designing cost-effective abatement policies. This requires a spatial disaggregation of GNBs to finer resolutions, but key inputs are often only available at high spatial scales. Modelling offers a method to provide these inputs b ...
- Serra, João, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of controlled release 2018 v.286 pp. 301-314
- absorption; bioavailability; chronic diseases; clinical trials; diabetes; drugs; health services; immunogenicity; intravenous injection; landscapes; markets; models; monoclonal antibodies; patient compliance; patients; pharmaceutical industry; pharmacokinetics; rheumatoid arthritis; viscosity
- ... The convenience of subcutaneous (SC) administration and the increasing interest in monoclonal antibody (mAb)-based therapies for chronic diseases, hint their potential for SC delivery in a near future. In addition, there is a common interest among patients, clinicians and pharmaceutical industry in moving from intravenous to SC administration of mAbs due to benefits of improved patient compliance ...