Jump to Main Content
- Seshime, Yasuyo, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2011 v.27 no.9 pp. 1989-1995
- Eupenicillium; Myrothecium; fungi; genes; medicinal plants; phylogeny; screening; Thailand
- ... The aim of this work was to employ primers, which encode ketosynthase (KS) domains designed to detect Lovastatin-type PKSs (highly reduced molecules), to identify fungal species that have the potential for polyketide production. Using this strategy we have identified twenty-three KS sequences from twenty different fungal strains associated with medicinal plants found in Thailand. Phylogenetic anal ...
- Seshime, Yasuyo, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Fungal genetics and biology 2008 v.45 no.12 pp. 1608-1615
- Aspergillus oryzae; fungus physiology; mycotoxins; physiological regulation; microbial genetics; molecular genetics; genes; polyketides; peptides; enzymes; strain differences; gene expression; telomeres; gene targeting; mutants; mutation