Jump to Main Content
- Sgammato, Roberta, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.24 pp. 3101-3104
- antineoplastic agents; dissociation; gels; mice; polyacrylamide; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis
- ... A new analytical method to study the dissociation of the complexes between the oncosuppressor p53 and its negative modulators murine double‐minute protein 2 (MDM2) or MDMX, is proposed. This technique is reliable to determine the dissociative power exerted by small molecules on the complex taking advantage of the appearance of migrating MDM2 or MDMX in a native polyacrylamide gel, when inhibitors ...
- Sgammato, Roberta, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.4 pp. 552-555
- dissociation; gels; mice; polyacrylamide; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; proteins
- ... In the present study, we investigated a new approach for studying the interaction between p53 and MDM2/X (where MDM is murine double minute protein). The method is based on the different mobility between the interacting domains of the oncosuppressor p53 and its protein ligands MDM2/X on polyacrylamide gels under native conditions. While the two proteins MDM2/X alone were able to enter the gel, the ...