Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: javad?
- Shah, Jawad Ali, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of soils and sediments 2020 v.20 no.1 pp. 1-11
- Zea mays; ammonium polyphosphates; calcareous soils; corn; inorganic phosphorus; iron; manganese; nutritional status; orthophosphates; phosphorus fertilizers; polymerization; roots; seedlings; shoots; total phosphorus; zinc
- ... PURPOSE: Polyphosphate (Poly-P) is an alternative source of phosphate (P) fertilizer. However, as a condensed P, the effects of different polymerization content of poly-P on crop P nutrition status are often inconsistent. The aims of this study are to explore the transformation of fraction and the fate of poly-P in calcareous soils with ammonium polyphosphate (APP) of different polymerization cont ...
- Shah, Jawad Ali, et al. Show all 19 Authors
- Journal of environmental management 2019 v.241 pp. 468-478
- animal manures; buffaloes; carbon; chemical composition; composts; farmers; fermentation; grain yield; manure spreading; manure storage; microbial biomass; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; nutrients; open space; soil; soil fertility; wheat; Pakistan
- ... Livestock manure is a valuable source of nutrients for plants. However, poor handling practices during storage resulted in nutrient losses from the manure and decrement in its nitrogen (N) fertilizer value. We explored the influence of divergent storage methods on manure chemical composition, carbon (C) and N losses to the environment as well as fertilizer value of storage products after their app ...