Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: shira?
- Shah, Shipra, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Acta ecologica Sinica 2020 v.40 no.1 pp. 30-43
- Asteraceae; Lamiaceae; Ranunculaceae; Rosaceae; altitude; biogeography; cluster analysis; conservation areas; fauna; flora; herbs; shrubs; species richness; trees; vegetation; Himalayan region; India
- ... Distribution pattern and diversity of flora was compared along an altitudinal gradient using the stratified random sampling design for identifying major plant communities of Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary of Garhwal Himalaya, India. The reconnaissance of flora is presented, along with the analysis of the distribution of species, genera, and families within five (5) altitudinal zones. Kedarnath Wildl ...
- Shah, Shipra, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Forest Ecosystems 2015 v.2 no.1 pp. 26
- Acacia catechu; Dendrocalamus strictus; Pinus roxburghii; Quercus leucotrichophora; bamboos; cash crops; cropping systems; deciduous forests; deforestation; forest ecosystems; horticulture; humans; issues and policy; land use change; landscapes; livelihood; monitoring; plantations; remote sensing; species diversity; India
- ... BACKGROUND: Monitoring the changing pattern of vegetation across diverse landscapes through remote sensing is instrumental in understanding the interactions of human activities and the ecological environment. Land use pattern in the state of Himachal Pradesh in the Indian Western Himalayas has been undergoing rapid modifications due to changing cropping patterns, rising anthropogenic pressure on f ...