Jump to Main Content
- Shan, Cong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2019 v.203 pp. 19-25
- aerogels; alginates; biomass; catalysts; catalytic activity; graphene oxide; mechanical properties; polyacrylamide
- ... Biomass aerogel is a promising catalyst and has attracted extensive attention. However, most of the biomass aerogels are fragile, which limits their practical application. Herein, we significantly enhance the mechanical property of biomass aerogel catalysts by 30 times through incorporating graphene oxide into polyacrylamide and Cu-cross-linked alginate formed supper-strong double network aerogels ...
- Shan, Cong-Yun, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2014 v.53 no.40 pp. 15731-15737
- absorbents; absorption; alkalinity; ammonia; desulfurization; engineering; equations; liquids; mass transfer; salt concentration; silicon carbide; solutions; sulfur dioxide
- ... The emission of SO₂ leads to serious environmental problems, which has attracted increasing attention. In this work, a cocurrent rotating packed bed (CO-RPB) with a novel SiC structured packing was employed as a process intensification candidate to upgrade existing desulfurization systems. The effects of rotating speed, gas flow rate, liquid flow rate, SO₂ inlet concentration, total salt concentra ...