Jump to Main Content
- Shang, Jiaojiao, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of polymer science 2019 v.57 no.3 pp. 422-431
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; aqueous solutions; composite polymers; encapsulation; gel chromatography; glucose; hydrophobicity; insulin; micelles; moieties; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pH; phenylboronic acids; polymerization
- ... Glucose responsive block copolymer featuring boronic acid as a glucose responsive moiety and glycine are reported. The first block is polymerized through reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer (RAFT) polymerization and the resulting poly(N‐acryloylmorpholine)₁₁₃ (PAcM) is employed as a macro‐chain transfer agent for chain extension with pentafluorophenyl acrylate (PFPA) yielding a well‐d ...
- Shang, Jiaojiao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Cellulose 2019 v.26 no.12 pp. 7437-7450
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; cellulose; cotton fabric; irradiation; light; methylene blue; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; reflectance spectroscopy; scanning electron microscopy; silver; silver chloride; synergism; titanium dioxide; wastewater treatment
- ... In this work, a photocatalyst Ag/AgCl/ZIF-8/TiO₂ was facilely assembled on the surface of cotton fabrics via a simple method to fabricate a visible-light photocatalyst composite. The resultant cotton fabric was comprehensively characterized by scanning electron microscopy, X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction, and UV–vis diffuse reflection spectroscopy. The results showed that the A ...