Jump to Main Content
- Sharapova, A. V., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Eurasian soil science 2014 v.47 no.7 pp. 723-733
- argillite; coal; humus; parent rock; planning; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; soil; taiga
- ... The properties of the soils forming on coal dumps significantly depend on the properties of the parent rocks and the technology of creating the dumps. In the forest-steppe and mountain taiga zones of the Kuznetsk Coal Basin, argillites, siltstones, and sandstones are the overburden and enclosing rocks. They are responsible for the alkaline reaction and the same microelement composition in almost a ...
- Sharapova, A. V., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Contemporary problems of ecology 2014 v.7 no.2 pp. 151-157
- fuels; laboratory experimentation; landscapes; monitoring; physicochemical properties; soil; soil ecology; tundra
- ... To properly evaluate the data received during the ecological monitoring of space-rocket activities, it is necessary to make allowance for the natural variability of the chemical properties of soils that are common for the territories used for landing separated parts of launch vehicles. This paper presents the results of the soil and geochemical studies in mountain and tundra landscapes in the Repu ...