Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: sharp?
- Sharpe, Emily K., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Veterinary ophthalmology 2018 v.21 no.5 pp. 530-534
- Bichon Frise; abscess; adrenal cortex hormones; biopsy; castration; cyclosporine; dermis; dogs; feet; histology; histopathology; immunosuppression; males; ophthalmology; pain; remission; skin diseases; tail
- ... An 8‐year‐old castrated male Bichon Frise was presented to the Kansas State University Veterinary Health Center for evaluation of unilateral right‐sided exophthalmos, suspected secondary to a retrobulbar abscess. The dog had acutely developed right‐sided periorbital swelling, exophthalmos with pain on retropulsion, as well as multiple cutaneous exudative plaques on the feet and tail base. On ophth ...
- Sharpe, Emily K., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- American journal of veterinary research 2018 v.79 no.4 pp. 443-449
- adults; cats; drugs; eyes; fluorescein; oral administration; veterinary medicine
- ... OBJECTIVE To determine the effect of oral administration of robenacoxib on inhibition of anterior chamber paracentesis (ACP)-induced breakdown of the blood-aqueous barrier (BAB) and assess whether robenacoxib can cross an intact BAB in healthy cats. ANIMALS 12 healthy adult domestic shorthair cats. PROCEDURES Cats received robenacoxib (6-mg tablet in a treat, PO; n = 6) or a control treatment (tre ...