Jump to Main Content
- Shashkin, A. V., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1222 pp. 124-132
- Larix gmelinii; Larix sibirica; Pinus sylvestris; biomass production; carbon; carbon sequestration; climate; coniferous forests; even-aged stands; sap flow; transpiration; trees; water use efficiency; Siberia
- ... Larix and Pinus are two of the most common genera in Siberia. They together cover more than 80% of the Siberia's forested area. In a warming climate, larch may be replaced by pine. Here we compare sap flow, growth and water use efficiency of stem growth (WUE) in three even-aged stands of Larix sibirica, Larix gmelinii, and Pinus sylvestris in Central Siberia in order to better understand possible ...
- Shashkin, A. V., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Contemporary problems of ecology 2015 v.8 no.7 pp. 854-861
- Cladonia rangiferina; Hylocomium splendens; Larix gmelinii; Pleurozium schreberi; air temperature; cambium; climatic factors; forests; lichens; mosses and liverworts; soil thermal properties; taiga; thermal properties; trees
- ... The results of research studies on the influence of high moss-and-lichen mosaicity typical for the northern taiga in Central Evenkia on the dynamics of radial growth of Gmelin larch trees (Larix gmelinii (Rupr.) Rupr.) are reported. Three sample plots were laid out in the larch ledum–cowberry–green moss forest on the northwest facing slope (8°–10°) in close proximity to each other; they differed i ...