Jump to Main Content
- She, Rui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hydrology 2018 v.565 pp. 589-598
- concrete; fluid mechanics; models; pavements; permeability; porosity; runoff; sediments; seepage
- ... The most distinguished characteristic of pervious concrete is its connected porosity that allows water to percolate. And the permeable capacity will decrease rapidly once the pervious concrete is clogged by the sediments. Despite the relationship between permeability and clogging is extensively researched, there is limited information about pore clogging mechanism in pervious pavements. The aim of ...
- SHE, Rui-ping, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2016 v.15 no.1 pp. 191-199
- DNA; Hepatitis B virus; animal products; antibodies; blood serum; chickens; connective tissues; cytoplasm; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; food safety; hepatitis B; hepatitis B antigens; hepatocytes; histopathology; humans; hyperplasia; immunohistochemistry; liver; necrosis; polymerase chain reaction; public health; risk; sequence analysis; viruses
- ... Infection by hepatitis B virus (HBV) results in acute and chronic liver damages in humans. Liver products of broilers as a primary food consumed in our daily life have a close connection with public health. The prevalence of the virus in livers and serum of broilers is of great significance, owning to the potential transmission between chickens and humans. Liver tissues and serum samples were test ...
- She, Rui‐Ping, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental toxicology 2012 v.27 no.11 pp. 653-661
- apoptosis; epithelial cells; epithelium; fenitrothion; kidneys; necrosis; nephrotoxicity; proteinases; rats
- ... The 3‐methyl‐4‐nitrophenol (4‐nitro‐m‐cresol; PNMC) exists in diesel exhaust particles (DEP), and is also one of the degradation products of insecticide fenitrothion. To assess potential nephrotoxicity of PNMC, male Sprague‐Dawley (SD) rats were subcutaneously dosed with PNMC at 1, 10, and 100 mg/kg/day for five consecutive days. No significant changes were detected in body weights and relative we ...