Jump to Main Content
- Shekhovtsov, Sergey V., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.565 pp. 97-107
- anionic surfactants; colloids; computer simulation; dyes; hydrophobicity; ionization; micelles; molecular dynamics; monitoring; nonionic surfactants; simulation models; spectrophotometers; zwitterions
- ... We report on combined experimental and theoretical investigations of the water/micelle interface of cationic, anionic, zwitterionic, and non-ionic surfactants using a new hydrophobic acid-base indicator 2,6-dinitro-4-n-dodecylphenol. The indices of the so-called apparent ionization constant, pKaapp, of the indicator fixed in the micellar pseudophase are determined by the spectrophotometric method. ...
- Shekhovtsov, Sergey V., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of systematic and evolutionary microbiology 2015 v.65 no.Pt 3 pp. 864-869
- Geobacillus; hot springs; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; ribosomal RNA; thermophilic bacteria; Russia
- ... A Gram-reaction-positive, motile, thermophilic spore-forming strain, G1w1 ᵀ, was isolated from a hot spring of the Valley of Geysers, Kamchatka (Russia). Based on data from the present polyphasic taxonomic study, including phylogenetic analysis of 16S rRNA and spo0A gene sequences, the strain is considered to represent a novel species of the genus Geobacillus , for which the name Geobacillus icigi ...