Jump to Main Content
- Shen, Shanrui, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2015 v.42 no.2 pp. 393-398
- Fenneropenaeus chinensis; TATA box; White spot syndrome virus; binding sites; exons; immune response; introns; luciferase; molecular cloning; reporter genes; shrimp; transcription (genetics); transcription factors
- ... In this study, we cloned and sequenced genomic sequences from a Fenneropenaeus chinensis transcriptional repressor gene, FcTR. The FcTR gene is 2,671 bp in length and has four exons and three introns. The 873 bp promoter contains several transcription factor binding sites, including a TATA box and a cyclic AMP-responsive element. Promoter deletion analysis using a luciferase reporter gene identifi ...
- Shen, Shanrui, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Gene 2014 v.544 pp. 216-219
- DNA; Portunus trituberculatus; amplified fragment length polymorphism; cluster analysis; crabs; females; genetic distance; genetic markers; males; sex determination
- ... To investigate the mechanism of sex determination of crabs, amplified fragment-length polymorphism DNA analysis was applied to identify sex-specific markers for Portunus trituberculatus. Eleven pairs of primers were used to amplify DNA isolated from male and female crabs. A total of 481 and 499 fragments were amplified for females and males, respectively, and the ratios of polymorphic fragments we ...