Jump to Main Content
- Shen, Xuelin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.93 pp. 90212-90219
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; ambient temperature; biodegradability; crosslinking; crystallization; differential scanning calorimetry; gels; melting point; moieties; molecular weight; silsesquioxanes; tensile strength
- ... A series of biodegradable SMP networks with various PCL arm lengths and well-defined star-branched molecular structures were fabricated using polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane (POSS) as the core reacting with different molecular weight PCL. Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) was used to follow the reaction, and the cross-link density of the samples was evaluated by the gel content. ...
- Shen, Xuelin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of polymer science 2017 v.55 no.8 pp. 692-701
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; biodegradability; crosslinking; nanoparticles; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polymers; scanning electron microscopy; silica; tensile strength; ultraviolet radiation
- ... A facile method to prepare shape memory polymers crosslinked by SiO₂ is described. A series of biodegradable shape memory networks were obtained through thiol‐ene reaction triggered by UV irradiation between surface‐thiol‐modified SiO₂ nanoparticles and end‐acrylate poly (ε‐caprolactone) (PCL). The highly selective thiol‐ene reaction ensured a uniform distribution of PCL chains between crosslinker ...