Jump to Main Content
- Shi, Zhongcheng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2009 v.36 no.5 pp. 861-869
- Western blotting; carcinogenesis; cell cycle; cell death; cell growth; epithelium; flow cytometry; fluorescent antibody technique; growth retardation; humans; immunohistochemistry; metastasis; patients; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; squamous cell carcinoma; tongue; transforming growth factor beta 1
- ... Oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC) is a world-wide health problem and its incidence accounts for 1.9-3.5% of all malignant tumors. Transforming growth factor beta/Smads (TGF-β/Smads) signaling pathway plays an important role in oncogenesis, but its function and molecular mechanisms in OSCC remain unclear. Expression of transforming growth factor-β receptor type II (TβRII) and Smad4 was studied by ...
- Shi, Zhongcheng, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2010 v.37 no.5 pp. 2347-2354
- chromatin; fluorescence in situ hybridization; genes; humans; interphase; lymphocytes; models
- ... Interphase chromosomes form distinct spatial domains called chromosome territories (CTs). The arrangement of CTs is non-random and correlated with cellular processes such as differentiation. The purpose of this study is to provide some behavior information of CTs during lymphocyte EBV-infection, which is thought to be a general extra-biological model. Three-dimensional fluorescence in situ hybridi ...