Jump to Main Content
- Shim, Jae-Young, et al. Show all 18 Authors
- Functional & integrative genomics 2014 v.14 no.2 pp. 275-283
- Escherichia coli; RNA; Scolopendra; adults; antimicrobial peptides; antimicrobial properties; arthropods; erythrocytes; gene expression regulation; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; humans; isoelectric point; microorganisms; proteolysis; proteome; synthetic peptides; toxicity; transcriptome
- ... The centipede Scolopendra subspinipes mutilans is an environmentally beneficial and medically important arthropod species. Although this species is increasingly applied as a reliable source of new antimicrobial peptides, the transcriptome of this species is a prerequisite for more rational selection of antimicrobial peptides. In this report, we isolated total RNA from the whole body of adult centi ...
- Shim, Jae-Young, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of medicinal food 2008 v.11 no.3 pp. 479-485
- rats; animal models; hepatotoxicity; cadmium; heavy metals; Chlorella vulgaris; medicinal properties; mechanism of action; hepatoprotective effect; metallothionein; liver; tissue weight; body weight; liveweight gain; messenger RNA; dietary supplements