Jump to Main Content
- Shimura, Takuya, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2019 v.534 pp. 81-87
- models; polymers; proteins
- ... Colloidal molecules created by clustering monodisperse particles are a significant model system of atoms and molecules in colloidal scale. To attain modelling of complex or high-molecular-weight molecules such as hyper-branched polymers and proteins, it is required to develop a new assembling system which can prepare three-dimensionally designed colloidal molecules. In this study, we proposed an a ...
- Shimura, Takuya, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2012 v.109 no.7 pp. 2382-2387
- cell death; cell viability; nitric oxide; ubiquitin
- ... Nitric oxide (NO) is implicated in neuronal cell survival. However, excessive NO production mediates neuronal cell death, in part via mitochondrial dysfunction. Here, we report that the mitochondrial ubiquitin ligase, MITOL, protects neuronal cells from mitochondrial damage caused by accumulation of S-nitrosylated microtubule-associated protein 1B-light chain 1 (LC1). S-nitrosylation of LC1 induce ...
- PubMed Central: