Jump to Main Content
- Shin, Chang Seop, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Applied engineering in agriculture 2018 v.34 no.2 pp. 311-315
- agricultural machinery and equipment; burning; carbon dioxide; carbon dioxide production; combustion; dryers; electric energy consumption; equations; fossil fuels; global warming; greenhouse gas emissions; heaters; tractors; South Korea
- ... The burning of fossil fuels and the resulting CO2 emissions are related to climate change and global warming. In order to help meet international goals of preventing irreversible climate change, South Korea must reduce its gross CO2 emission level from its 2015 level of 680 Mt. Knowing current sources of CO2 productions is essential for accomplishing this reduction. This study calculated the level ...
- Shin, Chang Seop, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Applied engineering in agriculture 2017 v.33 no.5 pp. 667-677
- cost effectiveness; economic valuation; energy efficiency; fuels; models; prediction; tractors; South Korea
- ... This study involved performing an economic analysis on agricultural tractors classified based on energy efficiency grades using the energy efficiency index. Specifically, 131 models of agricultural tractors commonly used between 2006 and 2010 in South Korea were classified into five categories. The relationship between energy efficiency and economic value was evaluated by a numerical method, and a ...