Jump to Main Content
- Shrestha, Khem Raj, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.12 pp. 11555-11567
- Ostwald ripening; anodes; cathodes; cobalt; electrochemistry; energy; graphene oxide; nickel; specific energy; zinc
- ... By changing the mixed metal sulfide composition, morphology tuning of an active electrode material can be possible, which can have a huge impact on its electrochemical performance. Here, effective morphology tuning of Ni–Co layered double hydroxide (LDH)/MMoSₓ (M = Co, Ni, and Zn) heteronanostructures is demonstrated by varying the composition of MMoSₓ. Taking advantage of the benefits associated ...
- Shrestha, Khem Raj, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2018 v.6 no.47 pp. 24509-24522
- anodes; capacitance; cathodes; electrical equipment; electrochemistry; energy; energy density; foams; graphene; hydrogels; manganese dioxide; nickel
- ... The design and development of innovative heterostructures with multifunctional properties are technically very important for efficient practical energy storage and conversion applications. Herein, we report the synthesis of a nitrogen-doped carbon (N–C) layer sandwiched between MnCo₂O₄ and MnO₂ (MnCo₂O₄@N–C@MnO₂) as a core@sandwich@shell type heterostructure on Ni foam. The thin layer of sandwiche ...