Jump to Main Content
- Siddiqa, Ayesha, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Biocatalysis and agricultural biotechnology 2019 v.18 pp. 101029
- Debaryomyces hansenii; Phoenix dactylifera; Pichia kudriavzevii; Saccharomyces cerevisiae; ammonium sulfate; bioethanol; carbon; ethanol; ethanol production; genetic analysis; juices; mutants; pH; ribosomal DNA; sap; temperature; xylose; yeasts; Bangladesh
- ... Four yeasts were isolated from Khejurer Rosh [an overnight natural fermented date palm (Phoenix dactylifera) juice/sap] at low temperature (∼5–15 °C) to produce bioethanol. Cultural, morphological, physiological, biochemical and genetic analysis were carried out under various physiological conditions. All 4-strains (Dj-1, Dj-2, Dj-3, and Dj-4) could produce bioethanol and their production rates we ...
- Siddiqa, Ayesha, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Frontiers in biology 2016 v.11 no.6 pp. 481-487
- Brevundimonas; Exiguobacterium; Pseudomonas; Rhizobium; Serratia; Stenotrophomonas; auxins; hydrogen cyanide; microbial load; nitrogen fixation; phosphates; plant growth; rhizoplane; rhizosphere bacteria; solubilization; tillering; wheat
- ... BACKGROUND: Microbes affect the growth of plants. In this study, the diversity and plant growth-supporting activities of wheat rhizospheric bacteria were examined. METHODS: Sampling was performed thrice at different phases of plant growth. Microbes associated with the rhizoplane of three wheat varieties (Seher, Lasani, and Faisalabad) were cultured and assessed for their plant growth-promoting abi ...