Jump to Main Content
- Silva, Raí G. M., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.9 pp. 4773-4778
- hydroxylamine; positional isomers; regioselectivity
- ... Four methodologies are reported for the regioselective synthesis of four series of regioisomer isoxazoles from cyclocondensation of β-enamino diketones and hydroxylamine hydrochloride. Regiochemical control was achieved by varying reaction conditions and substrate structure. The mild reaction conditions used to access 4,5-disubstituted, 3,4-disubtituted, and 3,4,5-trisubstituted regioisomer isoxaz ...
- Silva, Raí G. M., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.6 no.1 pp. 290-302
- Lewis acids; aniline; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; hydrazines; monitoring; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pyrazoles; regioselectivity
- ... Obtaining a new precursor enamino diketone with five electrophilic centers is reported, along with theoretical and experimental studies of its reactivity against mono- or dinucleophiles. The Fukui function showed that the β-carbon is the most electrophilic center, followed by the carbonyl ketone and the carbonyl ester, respectively. The reaction of enamino diketone with aniline and hydrazines allo ...