Jump to Main Content
- Simon, Elisabeth, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of hydrology 2019 pp. 123982
- electrical conductivity; groundwater; hydrogeochemistry; ion exchange; laboratory experimentation; migratory behavior; models; porous media; rain; sediments; snowmelt; stable isotopes; tracer techniques; uncertainty
- ... In this study the suitability of precipitation waters as semi-artificial and multi-component groundwater tracers is investigated and potential applications as well as limitations are discussed. Specifically, we analyzed their migration behavior during laboratory-scale experiments with groundwater-saturated porous media. Artificially 2H- and 18O-labelled water as well as natural precipitation water ...
- Simon, Elisabeth, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- European journal of agronomy 2017 v.84 pp. 125-139
- aboveground biomass; corn; crops; field experimentation; intercropping; leaf area; models; photosynthetically active radiation; planting; plasticity; radiation use efficiency; regression analysis; wheat; Netherlands
- ... Row configuration has a large influence on the intensity of species interactions in intercrops. Row configuration affects how many crop rows interact with the same species and how many rows interact with the other species, shaping the expression of plasticity, resource capture, and growth. This study aims to determine how row configuration influences radiation interception and productivity in whea ...