Jump to Main Content
- Singh, Amrit Pal, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.126 pp. 673-684
- Plasmodium falciparum; actin; calcium; cholesterol; cytoskeleton; host cell invasion; ions; locomotion; myosin; parasites; plasma membrane
- ... The inner membrane complex (IMC) is a defining feature of apicomplexans comprising of lipid and protein components involved in gliding motility and host cell invasion. Motility of Plasmodium parasites is accomplished by an actin and myosin based glideosome machinery situated between the parasite plasma membrane (PPM) and IMC. Here, we have studied in vivo expression and localization of a Plasmodiu ...
- Singh, Amrit Pal, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2016 v.75 no.6 pp. 540
- bulk density; groundwater; hydraulic conductivity; leaching; nuclear fuels; porosity; probability; radiolabeling; radionuclides; soil sampling; solid wastes; waste disposal; wells; India
- ... Generation of site-specific hydrogeological parameters such as porosity, bulk density, hydraulic conductivity, pore water velocity, etc. are the pre-requisites to carry out studies on the low probability event of migration of radionuclides along with groundwater due to long-term leaching from a waste disposal site. In the present work, the hydrogeological parameters are estimated for soil samples ...