Jump to Main Content
- Singh, Chandrajeet, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.499 no.2 pp. 374-380
- breast neoplasms; carcinogenesis; cell adhesion; cell lines; fibronectins; gene expression regulation; glycoproteins; glycosylation; integrins; messenger RNA; metastasis; neoplasm cells; swainsonine
- ... Integrins are the major cell adhesion glycoproteins involved in cell-extracellular matrix (ECM) interaction and metastasis. Further, glycosylation on integrin is necessary for its proper folding and functionality. Herein, differential expression of integrins viz., αvβ3 and αvβ6 was examined in MDA-MB-231, MDA-MB-468 and MCF-10A cells, which signify three different stages of breast cancer developme ...
- Singh, Chandrajeet, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Archives of phytopathology and plant protection 2013 v.46 no.4 pp. 463-469
- Alternaria alternata; cultivars; disease control; flavor; fungi; genes; germplasm; introgression; leaf spot; screening; spices; taste
- ... Chilli is one of the spices used to enhance the flavour and taste of cooked food. Fungal diseases are the main biological constraints in chilli production, and Alternaria leaf spot disease caused by Alternaria alternata is one of the most devastating diseases of chilli. One of the effective and environmentally friendly ways to control this disease is introgress resistance from wild relative/variet ...