Jump to Main Content
- Singh, Daljeet, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of proteomics 2018 v.181 pp. 92-103
- Caenorhabditis elegans; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; adults; biochemical pathways; invertebrates; locomotion; longevity; mutants; oxidative stress; pathogens; protein folding; proteins; proteome; proteomics; reproduction; secondary infection; stress response; unfolded protein response
- ... The molecular mechanisms that distinguish immunosenescence from general age-related decline are poorly understood. We addressed this by exposing Day 1 and Day 5 adults of Caenorhabditis elegans to Pseudomonas aeruginosa strain PA01, an opportunistic pathogen. Day 5 adult C. elegans exhibited greater vulnerability to infection as compared to Day 1 C. elegans. Using TMT6-plex isobaric labeling and r ...
- Singh, Daljeet, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of environmental management 2016 v.183 pp. 59-66
- algorithms; decision support systems; linear models; neural networks; prediction; t-test; traffic; India
- ... A new approach for the development of vehicular traffic noise prediction models is presented. Four different soft computing methods, namely, Generalized Linear Model, Decision Trees, Random Forests and Neural Networks, have been used to develop models to predict the hourly equivalent continuous sound pressure level, Leq, at different locations in the Patiala city in India. The input variables incl ...