Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: rohan?
- Singh, Roshan Kumar, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Plant cell, tissue, and organ culture 2019 v.137 no.3 pp. 421-439
- Poaceae; corn; drought; environmental factors; gene transfer; genetic engineering; genetic transformation; grasses; millets; models; phylogeny; rice; soil fertility; sugarcane; temperature; tissue culture; wheat
- ... Millets comprise a highly variable small-seeded group of Poaceae members that can grow in extreme environmental conditions of drought, high temperature and low soil fertility hence, recognized as climate-resilient. Among millets, the phylogenetic closeness of Setaria with other agronomically important grasses like maize, sugarcane, and sorghum helped in its adoption as a translational model plant. ...
- Singh, Roshan Kumar, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Protoplasma 2016 v.253 no.3 pp. 691-707
- Agrobacterium radiobacter; Brachypodium; Magnoliopsida; acetosyringone; barley; bioenergy; callus; coculture; corn; crops; cysteine; environmental factors; gene transfer; genes; genetic transformation; grain yield; millets; necrosis; nutritive value; rice; selection methods; silver nitrate; sugarcane; turf grasses; wheat
- ... Steady increase in global population poses several challenges to plant science research, including demand for increased crop productivity, grain yield, nutritional quality and improved tolerance to different environmental factors. Transgene-based approaches are promising to address these challenges by transferring potential candidate genes to host organisms through different strategies. Agrobacter ...