Jump to Main Content
- Sivasankar, P., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Bioresource technology 2017 v.224 pp. 498-508
- Pseudomonas putida; biosurfactants; mathematical models; oils; pH; surface tension
- ... In present work, the influence of reservoir pH conditions on dynamics of microbial enhanced oil recovery (MEOR) processes using Pseudomonas putida was analysed numerically from the developed mathematical model for MEOR processes. Further, a new strategy to improve the MEOR performance has also been proposed. It is concluded from present study that by reversing the reservoir pH from highly acidic t ...
- Sivasankar, P., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Virusdisease 2017 v.28 no.4 pp. 373-382
- DNA; Lates calcarifer; Pomacentrus; Santee-Cooper ranavirus; blood serum; cell culture; cell lines; chloroform; coat proteins; fingerlings; freshwater fish; genes; heat treatment; host range; koi; marine fish; mortality; neutralization; ornamental fish; pellets; polymerase chain reaction; sequence homology; structural proteins; transmission electron microscopy; virion; virulence; India
- ... A viral agent implicated in the mortality of marine ornamental “Similar Damselfish” (Pomacentrus similis Allen, 1991) was isolated and characterized. The virus grew well in marine and freshwater fish cell lines from seabass and snakehead. The virus was sensitive to chloroform, acidic pH (3.0) and heat treatment at 56 °C. Biochemical characterisation indicated that the virus had double stranded DNA ...
- PubMed Central:
- Sivasankar, P., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2016 v.211 pp. 348-359
- Pseudomonas putida; biosurfactants; kinetics; mathematical models; microorganisms; nutrient utilization; nutrients; oils; pH; porous media; sucrose
- ... pH and resident time of injected slug plays a critical role in characterizing the reservoir for potential microbial enhanced oil recovery (MEOR) application. To investigate MEOR processes, a multispecies (microbes–nutrients) reactive transport model in porous media was developed by coupling kinetic and transport model. The present work differs from earlier works by explicitly determining parametri ...