Jump to Main Content
- Skotare, Tomas, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.5 pp. 3516-3524
- corn; data analysis; data collection; instrumentation; models; near-infrared spectroscopy; prediction
- ... In the present paper, we introduce an end-to-end workflow called joint and unique multiblock analysis (JUMBA), which allows multiple sources of data to be analyzed simultaneously to better understand how they complement each other. In near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy, calibration models between NIR spectra and responses are used to replace wet-chemistry methods, and the models tend to be instrumen ...
- Skotare, Tomas, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.22 pp. 13400-13408
- asthma; bone density; cytokines; genes; lung function; metabolites; metabolomics; models; osteoporosis; oxylipins; pathogenesis; patients; sphingolipids; steroids; transcriptomics
- ... Integration of multiomics data remains a key challenge in fulfilling the potential of comprehensive systems biology. Multiple-block orthogonal projections to latent structures (OnPLS) is a projection method that simultaneously models multiple data matrices, reducing feature space without relying on a priori biological knowledge. In order to improve the interpretability of OnPLS models, the associa ...
- PubMed Central: