Jump to Main Content
- Slater, Mark, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2019 v.249 pp. 236-247
- bees; crops; environmental factors; exposure pathways; nectar; pesticide residues; physicochemical properties; plant protection; politics; pollen; pollinating insects; risk; risk assessment; uncertainty
- ... In recent years, the impact of Plant Protection Products (PPPs) on insect pollinator decline has stimulated significant amounts of research, as well as political and public interest. PPP residues have been found in various bee-related matrices, resulting in governmental bodies worldwide releasing guidance documents on methods for the assessment of the overall risk of PPPs to different bee species. ...
- Slater, Mark, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Organic letters 2012 v.14 no.10 pp. 2650-2653
- arylation; benzoic acids; chemical structure; cyclization reactions; silver
- ... A decarboxylative radical cyclization reaction has been developed for the synthesis of fluorenones. The reaction uses Ag(I)/K₂S₂O₈ to oxidatively decarboxylate an aroylbenzoic acid to an aryl radical, which undergoes cyclization to afford fluorenone products in good yield. ...