Jump to Main Content
- Slootweg, Han, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy policy 2018 v.115 pp. 78-87
- European Union; cost effectiveness; energy; energy resources; information processing; monitoring; uncertainty
- ... The expected increase in uncertainty regarding energy consumption and production from intermittent distributed energy resources calls for advanced network control capabilities and (household) customer flexibility in the distribution network. Depending on the control applications deployed, grid monitoring capabilities that accurately capture the system operation state are required. In order to esta ...
- Slootweg, Han (J.G.), et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy Policy 2013 v.56 pp. 233-247
- electricity; energy policy; models; renewable energy sources; residential areas; Netherlands
- ... New developments towards a more sustainable energy delivery system require electricity distribution grids that support distributed generation and a potential increase in electricity demand. In this article, the impact of changes in future residential use on the electricity distribution grids is assessed by using a scenario-based methodology to model residential loads. It illustrates that scenarios ...