Jump to Main Content
- Soares, Émerson M., et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Animal reproduction science 2017 v.179 pp. 1-9
- Angus; beef cattle; endometrium; estrous cycle; heifers; morphometry; ovarian follicles; prostaglandins; protein content; ultrasonography
- ... Previous research demonstrated a favorable relationship between the number of follicles detectable in the bovine ovary by ultrasonography and fertility, and bovine females with diminished numbers of antral follicles had smaller reproductive tracts. Therefore, we hypothesized that uterine function would be compromised in beef heifers with diminished numbers of antral follilcles. Angus heifers (n=48 ...
- Soares, Emerson M., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Rangeland ecology & management 2015 v.68 no.6 pp. 445-452
- Lolium multiflorum; Paspalum notatum; Paspalum urvillei; botanical composition; forage; grasses; grasslands; introduced species; livestock; long term effects; phosphorus; rock phosphate; seasonal variation; spring; summer; triple superphosphate; warm season; winter; Brazil
- ... Fertilization can affect vegetation dynamics and natural grassland diversity. This study evaluated the vegetation dynamics of a natural grassland 16 years after the initial fertilization, discussing the long-term effects of addition of triple superphosphate (TP) or Gafsa rock phosphate (RP) sources, as well as the effect of exotic species introduction on the inter seasonal dynamic of floristic com ...