Jump to Main Content
- Sobczak, Joanna, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Crop protection 2017 v.100 pp. 73-76
- mechanism of action; insecticides; fungicides; herbicides; European Union; potatoes; Brassica napus; active ingredients; case studies; markets; plant protection; Germany; Czech Republic; Lithuania; Slovakia; Poland
- ... An analysis of the availability of potato and oilseed rape protection products in the Czech Republic, Germany, Lithuania, Poland and Slovakia performed in 2016 shows substantive differences in the number of products on the market in the different countries. The differences in the number of available active substances and their modes of action is not so great, however, in the individual Member Stat ...
- Sobczak, Joanna, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of plant protection research 2015 v.55 no.4 pp. 329-335
- Agromyzidae; Athalia rosae; Brassica napus; Curculionidae; Delia radicum; Elateridae; Noctuidae; Plutella xylostella; cabbage; chemical control; clothianidin; corn; crops; developmental stages; imidacloprid; leafminers; methiocarb; moths; pest resistance; pyrethrins; seed dressings; thiamethoxam; vegetation; Poland
- ... Following the limitations regarding the use of the neonicotinoids: clothianidin, thiamethoxam and imidacloprid there are no currently available insecticide seed dressings for oilseed rape in Poland. For maize here is only one seed dressing containing methiocarb available with a very narrow registered scope of use. The impact of limitations on protection possibilities of other major Polish agricult ...