Jump to Main Content
- Song, Manshu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2013 v.40 no.10 pp. 5691-5699
- Chinese people; case-control studies; desorption; genes; genotyping; haplotypes; ionization; loci; logit analysis; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; models; obesity; risk factors; risk reduction; single nucleotide polymorphism
- ... To investigate the association of tag-SNPs and haplotype structures of the CIDEA gene with obesity in a Han Chinese population. Five single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) (rs1154588/V115F, rs4796955/SNP1, rs8092502/SNP2, rs12962340/SNP3 and rs7230480/SNP4) in the CIDEA gene were genotyped in a case–control study. Genotyping was performed using the sequenom matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionizat ...
- Song, Manshu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2011 v.408 no.1 pp. 84-88
- Drosophila; RNA interference; cell proliferation; cyclin-dependent kinase; genes; hematologic diseases; humans; leukemia; pathogenesis; phosphorylation; signal transduction
- ... Human CAP10-like protein 46kDa (hCLP46) is the homolog of Rumi, which is the first identified protein O-glucosyltransferase that modifies Notch receptor in Drosophila. Dysregulation of hCLP46 occurs in many hematologic diseases, but the role of hCLP46 remains unclear. Knockdown of hCLP46 by RNA interference resulted in decreased protein levels of endogenous Notch1, Notch intracellular domain (NICD ...