Jump to Main Content
- Song, Xiangjia, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.126 pp. 104216-104222
- absorbents; absorption; amines; desorption; flue gas desulfurization; pH; phosphoric acid; silica; sulfur dioxide; temperature
- ... Flue gas desulfurization by immobilized amines is a new desulfurization technique. EDA/SiO₂ and an H₃PO₄ additive were used as an absorbent for desulfurization. SO₂ was absorbed by the system and desorbed from the loaded solution. And the cycling operation was also analyzed in the experiments. Some technological conditions such as the amount of EDA/SiO₂, the temperature, concentration of SO₂ and p ...
- Song, Xiangjia, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental technology 2016 v.37 no.23 pp. 3062-3070
- absorbents; absorption; combustion; desorption; environmental technology; flue gas; flue gas desulfurization; fuels; pH; phosphoric acid; sulfur dioxide; temperature
- ... Clean fuel technologies have been widely developed in current society because fuel combustion can directly bring about the emission of hazardous gasses such as SO ₂. Flue gas desulfurization by polyethyleneimine (PEI)-phosphoric acid solution is an efficient desulfurization method. In this research, the PEI and the additive H ₃PO ₄ were used as absorption solution. SO ₂ was absorbed by the system ...