Jump to Main Content
- Song, Xiaogang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Remote sensing of environment 2019 v.232 pp. 111300
- earthquakes; geometry; ice; kinematics; remote sensing; satellites; weather; China
- ... Three-dimensional (3-D) fault geometry and surface slip are key factors for understanding fault behaviour and earthquake mechanics. Previous studies of the 2008 Yutian earthquake occurred on the northwestern Tibetan Plateau, and are limited by a lack of detailed measurements of fault structures and near-fault motion due to the inaccessibility and extreme weather of the area and severe decorrelatio ...
- Song, Xiaogang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2016 v.55 no.40 pp. 10566-10575
- biocatalysis; bioprocessing; bioreactors; chromatography; cost effectiveness; engineering; fermenters; glucose; maltose; raw materials; syrups; trehalose
- ... To develop cost-effective, biobased, industrial trehalose production from maltose, an integrated bioprocess for trehalose production and separation from maltose with recombinant trehalose synthase in permeabilized cells is proposed in this study. We have successfully established an efficient production system for recombinant trehalose synthase (TreS) (9234 U/mL) in a 50 L fermentor and efficient p ...