Jump to Main Content
- Soni, Manoj S., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Energy conversion and management 2017 v.153 pp. 576-588
- climatic factors; cooling; cooling systems; energy balance; equations; heat exchangers; models; semiarid zones; solar collectors; temperature; India
- ... In the present paper, an attempt has been made to investigate the theoretical and practical performances of the photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) system coupled with earth water heat exchanger (EWHE) cooling system for the conditions of semi-arid region of Pilani, Rajasthan. The experimental studies have been performed for different flow rates of cooling water (0.033 kg/s, 0.025 kg/s and 0.017 kg/s) for ...
- Soni, Manoj, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Sustainable chemistry and pharmacy 2017 v.6 pp. 14-20
- alkylation; amines; carbon; carbon dioxide; catalytic activity; green chemistry; greenhouse gases; hydrotalcite; ingredients; nitrogen
- ... Main driving force of this research work is to focus 9th principle (Catalysis) out of 12 principles of green chemistry so as to protect environment concerned with the reduction in generation of carbon dioxide, one of the green house gas. An innovative development of chemical pathway regarding N-alkylation reaction carried out by adding and recycling only catalytic amount of Hydrotalcite as solid b ...